Eco Rascals Toddler Plate, Straw Cup, Bowl & Spoon Gift Set
Bamboo toddler suction plate, bowl, spoon and cup with silicone straw feeder and two straws
6m – 5yrs
A set for the classic lovers. Our timeless toddler gift set comes full of fun and practical weaning accessories for the mini rascals in your lives. Clean lines, simple bamboo grain effect with a pop of vibrant colour. This set is not only easy on the eyes - it makes mealtimes easier too.
There's no danger of the bowl and plate ending up on the other side of the room as our super suction features have been tested and re-tested to ensure they don't budge.
Designing our range of tableware, we wanted to ensure we had something for everyone. And whilst our incredibly popular animal plates are super cute and fun, some parents just like the simplicity of our perfectly proportioned toddler plate.
Planning meals has never been easier. Use each section to ensure your child is receiving their vegetables, their starch and their protein. Or serve up their one pot meal of goodness in the large section and leave the smaller sections for those after dinner fruits and yoghurt.
If you're buying for a gift, we have great news, it's all packaged inside a perfectly rectangular box - YIPPEE - easy wrapping!
- A weaning tableware gift set for kids. Inside the box, you will receive a suction plate, a suction bowl, a cup with a silicone straw feeder and two straws and a spoon. They make the perfect baby shower, birthday, and Christmas gift.
- The bowl and plate has super suction abilities, their detachable silicone suction bases comes in the six core eco rascals™ and works on an airtight mechanism to ensure that they grip firmly to the highchair or table.
- The plate, bowl and cup are made of bamboo which is a natural material, organic, recyclable, biodegradable, grown and harvested without the use of pesticides.
- They are easy to clean and they’re cool to touch.
Detachable silicone suction bases, cup feeders and spoon feeders are made from FDA approved 100% silicone, free of plastic, BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates.
It's an easy decision is it not? Choosing natural and non-toxic tableware makes you a hero. You are part of the reason why we are not seeing weaning blogs and feeds cluttered with cheap plastic and melamine bowls and plates.
Now, we want to help you make it last with some key care tips!
1. All the products in this weaning set should be washed in warm soapy water and rinsed thoroughly before first use. This is also how to care for them after each use.
2. We recommend leaving the products to dry on a drying rack with the silicone detached and to store in a cool dry place. Reattach the silicone before next use. This will allow time for the bamboo to breathe.
3. We suggest coating in coconut oil with a kitchen towel and leaving overnight once a month. This will nourish your natural products and ensure they keep looking their best. If you don't take this step, then the bamboo can get dry and start to get rough.
We know the last step sounds a little cumbersome, however, it's a great activity to do with the kids and would be the perfect opportunity to ensure you're taking care of all your other bamboo utensils and wares.
Bamboo should not be put in microwaves, ovens, sterilisers, dishwashers or freezers.
Children should always be supervised when eating and drinking.
Silicone spoon feeders are detachable for cleaning purposes. Please monitor use.
We care about you, your children and our planet. All eco rascals™ packaging is made with recycled card.
Gift box dimensions - 32.5x25.5x8.6cm
Toddler plate - 21.5x18.5x3.3cm
Bowl - 11.5x11.5x7.0cm
Cup - 11cm, 210ml
Straws - 15cm long